The Centre for Community Partnerships is looking for students to serve on our Student and Alumni Advisory Committee. To apply or learn more please visit: http://www.studentlife.utoronto.ca/ccp/advisory-committee
Applications are due Friday, June 17, 2016.
The Committee will meet four times per year (Fall, Late Fall, Early Spring, End of Spring).
The 2016-2017 meetings are scheduled for the following times:
Friday, October 21, 5:30 p.m.-7 p.m.
Friday November 25, 5:30 p.m.-7 p.m.
Friday, January 20, 5:30 p.m.-7 p.m.
Friday March 31, 5:30 p.m.-7 p.m.
The CCP Student and Alumni Advisory Committee Members will:
- Provide feedback to the CCP staff regarding programming and direction.
- Identify opportunities to enhance the profile of the CCP (key messages, methods of promoting the CCP to students).
- Consult with member constituents regarding challenges, opportunities and accomplishments relevant to the work of the CCP.
- Identify methods of promoting service-learning/community engagement programs and courses broadly.
- Identify methods of reducing barriers to participation in service-learning/community engagement programs and courses.
- Identify key messages to be communicated to students, staff and faculty regarding service-learning, community engagement and community-based learning opportunities.
- Identify specific themes/areas of interest for the year.
For questions or further information, please contact Kristina Minnella at email@example.com.