Come out and explore four floors of recreation! Explore Hart House, where 85,000 students across all three campuses break from studying to meet, eat, and celebrate 365 days of the year!
The first of many celebrations, Hart House invites you to explore four floors of recreation, wellness, creative expression and skills development. Meet new people and begin planning your social calendar for the rest of the school year!
Who are you sitting next to at our traditional Thanksgiving dinner? Will you be on team Harry Potter or team Lord of the Rings at the Wizard’s Ball Halloween Party? Who will cheers your glass at our St. Paddy’s Day Ceili?
- Discover our open spaces where you can relax, study and meet friends.
Stumble upon an improv session, poetry reading or film screening in progress.
- Take in a demonstration on bug spray making.
- Unwind with a mini yoga session.
- Enjoy a student jazz performance.
- Learn about the building with the Hart House Artifact Exhibit and guided tour.
- See one of the few remaining wet darkrooms in the province.
- Get three activity stamps on your passport and then finish your afternoon with a free barbecue, and a chance to win tickets to upcoming Hart House celebrations !
When: Thurs. Sept. 15, 2016 / 12-2 pm
Where: Hart House / 7 Hart House Circle
For More Info: www.harthouse.ca/explore.