Conversations and Connections
You will have the opportunity to connect in small groups and one-on-one with community leaders to ask questions, learn about their work, and gain insight on how to get involved with/find work in the not-for-profit sector. Community Leaders will be present at all three sessions.
- Elvia-Maria Penate – Settlement Worker/LGBTQ Youth Worker: Griffin Centre
- Tyler Pennock – Provincial Youth Outreach Worker: Anishnawbe Health Toronto
- Zainab Godwin – Program Manager: For Youth Initiative
- Orit Adose – Hub Coordinator: St. Jamestown Community Corner
- Terence Velox – Program Manager: Newcomer Centre of Peel
Session 1: January 26
Session 2: February 28
Session 3: March 23
Meeting Location: OISE; 252 Bloor St. W, Peace Lounge (7th floor)
Snacks and Refreshments will be provided.