Calling all First-Year Students!
Are you undecided about your program?
Have you changed your mind?
Are you concerned about qualifying for the program you want?
If you will have completed a minimum of 4.0 credits towards your degree by the end of the 2017 Summer Session, it is now time to think about enrolling in your Program of Study.
Woodsworth is holding three information sessions about CHOOSING YOUR PROGRAMS (SPECIALIST, MAJORS OR MINORS).
We will be discussing the following topics:
– Selecting your programs;
– Strategies to get back on track if you do not qualify for the program you want;
– The application process;
– Overall degree requirements;
– Any questions you may have.
Three information sessions will be held:
– Mon. February 13, 1:00-2:00 p.m. in WW119;
– Tues. March 14, 7:00 – 8:00 p.m. in Waters Lounge (WDW Rez);
– Weds. March 15, 12:00 – 1:00 pm in WW120.
REMEMBER, students are blocked from enrolling in 2017 Fall-Winter courses until they are active in appropriate Programs.
We hope to see you at one of our information sessions!