Building Your Strengths
Building Your Strengths is a series of workshops encouraging you to further develop your Strengths and apply them in a variety of contexts.
The workshops available for Fall 2017 are:
- Strengths and Academic Success – October 20 1:30 – 3 p.m.
- Strengths and Your Career – October 27 1:30 – 3 p.m.
- Leading with Strengths – November 3 1:30 – 3 p.m.
Location: Centre for International Experience, Baldwin Room, 33 St. George Street.
For CCR eligibility, you must attend all three workshops and complete a reflection.
*If you have not yet completed the StrengthQuest© Inventory, you must take Explore Your Strengths before attending these workshops.
- U of T undergraduate or graduate students from any college or faculty interested in building their strengths and developing their leadership skills.
- All students must have taken their StrengthsQuest inventory (Explore Your Strengths or equivalent) before participating in the Build Your Strengths Program.