Accessibility services is looking for some new computerized notetakers!
Job Title: Computer Notetaker (CNT)
· A CNT types information on a laptop computer (for example, a university professor speaking to the class). Information typed is NOT VERBATIM.
· Notes must be edited and submitted to the student/client within 24 hours. The student specifies what type of formatting he/she would like for the notes.
· At times, the student may sit beside the CNT and read from their laptop monitor.
· Notes are taken for the deaf, deafened, hard of hearing , oral deaf, learning disabled and those with physical or visual issues.
· Minimum typing speed of 80 wpm Visit [www.typingtest.com]www.typingtest.com
· Ability to process information quickly
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Show respect and cultural sensitivity at all times
· Computer proficiency
· Meet deadlines
· Follow a code of behaviour, ethics and protocol; confidentiality
· University degree or enrolled in university program
· Must complete a specialized 4-hr training program (Temmer Enterprises Ltd)
Interested candidates should contact Temmernotes@temmer.ca with a print out of there typing speed.