The Office of the Dean at Woodsworth College is looking for current Woodsworth College students willing to share their insight and knowledge to new students.
The E-Mentorship Program is designed to address the needs of incoming students before they arrive on campus. Many students who are out of province or international do not have the ability to visit Woodsworth or UofT to explore and become adapted with our environment. Upper year mentors (hopefully you!) will be given a group of incoming Woodsworth students who they will communicate with via email, Skype, and social media throughout the summer. This program will run from the beginning of June to the end of September. Come have some fun with us!
Benefits of being an E-Mentor?
• Improve online communication and personal skills
• Get involved with Woodsworth over the summer from the comfort of your own home
• Develop new leadership skills
• Engage in volunteering opportunity
• Make a difference in the life of new students at your college
• Increase your confidence and motivation
• Get a notation on your Co-Curricular Record
If this interests you, please fill out the application form via this link https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_34klGY26X_0o1Q8qr7Y5H-nnRfX7S-GzoOs0HwIh2w