A follow up to Own Your Interview, this small group session will give you an opportunity to practice and improve your interview skills. Working with peers, you will practice identifying potential questions, preparing your responses and communicating your accomplishments.
Please bring a copy of your résumé and a job description of a position that interests you.
What you need to know:
- Ensure you register!
- Arrive on time (or early). Events start on time and you may be denied entry after the event start time.
- If you can’t come – cancel. Please cancel your registration to allow others a chance to attend.
- Waitlisted students. If there are available spaces at the event start time, waitlisted students will be able to attend on a first come, first serve basis.
- Bring your T-Card. Only University of Toronto students and recent graduates (within the past two years) are eligible to attend.
- If you require disability-related accommodations for an event or workshop, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Date & Time(s):
- Thursday July 19, 2018 2:00PM – 4:00PM
- Thursday August 16, 2018 2:30PM – 4:00PM