Curious about LinkedIn? Learn how to incorporate social media strategies into your networking and job search! This session will offer ways to improve your LinkedIn profile to attract potential employers, establish new contacts and find out about available positions.
What you need to know:
- Ensure you register!
- Arrive on time (or early). Events start on time and you may be denied entry after the event start time.
- If you can’t come – cancel. Please cancel your registration to allow others a chance to attend.
- Waitlisted students. If there are available spaces at the event start time, waitlisted students will be able to attend on a first come, first serve basis.
- Bring your T-Card. Only University of Toronto students and recent graduates (within the past two years) are eligible to attend.
If you require disability-related accommodations for an event or workshop, please e-mail us at email@example.com
Date & Time(s):
- Wednesday July 4, 2018 12:00PM – 2:00PM
- Thursday August 9, 2018 3:00PM – 5:00PM
- Friday August 31, 2018 12:00PM – 2:00PM