Learn the basic skills you need to have a great start to the school year!
Navigating the Academic Supports students at U of T seek support- learn what supports you can use.
In this mini-course you will:
- Discover services like the registrar, writing centres, libraries and more that can help you succeed • Learn about useful online resources on a short virtual tour
- Develop an action plan to use these resources for the academic year.
All workshops take place in the Student Success Centre Seminar Room in the Koffler Student Services Centre. If you have any problems with registration, or any questions, please e-mail email@example.com, call 416-978-7970, or try our online chat tool.
Date & Time(s):
- Monday August 20, 2018 2:00PM – 3:00PM
- Monday August 20, 2018 5:00PM – 6:00PM
- Tuesday August 21, 2018 10:00AM – 11:00AM
- Monday August 27, 2018 5:00PM – 6:00PM
- Tuesday August 28, 2018 10:00AM – 11:00AM
- Wednesday August 29, 2018 2:00PM – 3:00PM