« All Events
Becoming Woodsworthy: Achieving Balance as a Student Leader / Moving Forward (Featuring an Upper-Year Panel)
March 3 @ 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
What is Becoming Woodsworthy?
- An emerging Woodsworth College leader program that supports students in developing a philosophy of leadership, learning basic leadership skills and exploring effective ways to get involved.
- A six-week cohort program that connects students to the Woodsworth community.
- A curriculum that has been implemented, assessed, and revised through several iterations across campus for the last two years.
- A program where you get to meet new people and have some fun at the same time!
Who is this progam for?
- Woodsworth College students interested in getting more involved in the UofT campus community and developing their leadership skills.
- Students who are interested in applying for any type of peer mentor or leadership position on campus (executive club/council members, residence/commuter don, orientation coordinators/leaders, volunteers for the CCP, etc)